As a non-profit, Alexandria Rugby relies on the generosity of sponsors and individual donors.
By donating to Alexandria Rugby, you help us support the following elements of our program:
* Low Fees – We can keep our registration fees lower for all of our players; helping improve accessibility to all families.
* Financial Aid and Support – For families in need, we can provide financial aid and support to help encourage participation.
* Team Equipment – While rugby does not require a lot of equipment, we do need to on occasion purchase new balls, practice pads, cones and other training and game equipment.
* Team Uniforms – To help develop team unity and identity, we provide all of players uniforms. This creates cohesion, a sense of belonging and pride for our players.
* Field Space and Facilities – While we are fortunate to have access to great fields, we still have to pay for the use of fields and facilities for practices and games.
* Tournaments – When our teams participate in games and tournaments those generally require fees, and donations help offset those costs for the club.
* USA Rugby/Rugby Virginia – As a club, Alexandria pays membership dues and fees to two governing bodies, and donations help us maintain our active status.
Overall, your individual donation and support is key to the success of our club and keeping rugby accessible for all athletes.
ARoo! ARoo! ARoo!